Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup brand(s) have colors that are more suitable for asian skin?

NARSWhat makeup brand(s) have colors that are more suitable for asian skin?
I think Zhen cosmeticsWhat makeup brand(s) have colors that are more suitable for asian skin?
Cover girl has a lot of colors for asian skin, like the beiges, and cooler eyeshadow colors.
Shiseido.





I'm asian and I use (and have been for the past decade) Shiseido for everything--skincare and makeup. It's a Japanese company that's been around for over a century--it doesn't get any better than that.
Estee Lauder


Neutrogena


Clinique


my bffl is asian: beige-golden skin, black hair, big darkdarkdark brown eyes :]
My best friend is asian, and she turned me on to kms mineral essentials cosmetics a while ago. She has a medium/olive skin and found the kms medium shades were the best match for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting