Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have very dark brown eyes, but I am not asian and I was wondering if anyone knew some good makeup ideas?

That don't make me look weird?I have very dark brown eyes, but I am not asian and I was wondering if anyone knew some good makeup ideas?
I have the almost black eyes as well.We can wear anything but the darker colors like black,grey don't do anything.I know I am probably not that much help.All it really depends on is your skin tone.If you the color as your icon is that you could go with medium to light eyeshadows-no dark.You could also just were plain old eyeliner(pencil is the best)Brown eyeliners are more for really light people so black is a better choice.Oh and if you really want some makeup tutorials I could give you some just ask.I have very dark brown eyes, but I am not asian and I was wondering if anyone knew some good makeup ideas?
follow these tips





# to enhance the color of your brown eyes is what eyeshadow shade to select. Although browns may vary in shade as a generalization greens, rich golds, and metallic bronzes tend to be some of the more striking colors for brown eyes. To give your eyes more depth, you'll want to use several shades of eyeshadow with one lighter shade serving as a highlighter for the shades you apply to the lids and crease.








# Choose a dark liner in a shade that best matches your eye shadow. Navy or plum tones work well with the blue and purple shadows. A traditional, black liner will deliver a dramatic effect and really make your brown eyes shine.





# Finish your eye makeup look to highlight your brown eyes with a coat of black mascara on your upper and lower eyelashes. Black is the best color to use with mascara because it makes your lashes look thicker in just two coats. Use only two coats of mascara on your eyelashes. If you do too many coats, the mascara will become clumpy. You will ruin your perfect brown eyes eye makeup look with one errant stroke of mascara.








# Use white eyeliner. If you are creating a heavier makeup look and you feel that your eyes are looking rather bland, try using white eyeliner. Line your waterline with the liner. It will brighten up your eyes and make them stand out, especially if you have other dark makeup on.





# Keep the rest of your makeup minimal to draw attention to your eyes. Choosing neutral shades of lip and cheek color will keep the focus on your eyes and deliver a beautiful, clean look.
you can go to youtube and type in MAKE UP GEEK.. there are alotta lovely videos posted by this lady who does great make up!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting