Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there another way to make a crease on your eyes without the sticker, surgery, or makeup? (if you're asian)?

Please don't give me those ';you should be happy with your looks'; comments. Really appreciate it. :)Is there another way to make a crease on your eyes without the sticker, surgery, or makeup? (if you're asian)?
Thats what I want to know.


You can't see my eye creases!!





But people tell me I have beautiful eyes...


So I'm just happy with the way I am...





Altho it would be nice to be able to see my creases.





I know how to make it appear like you have creases...


You apply a light eyeshadow on your eyelids and up to just below your eyebrows, then with a darker color draw a arch over where you want your crease line to be. Or just draw it on your actual crease to make it more noticeable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting