Friday, December 11, 2009

Asian makeup?

Ok, well I am asian. I have pale skin, but it's not that pale. Well I guess you could say medium? Beause it's not so pale that its like white, and its so dark like the tawonese asians. kind of milky. I have almond shaped eyes, not the HUGE ones. I don't have a second crease in my eye. I have REALLY dark brwon eyes that it looks black. What makeup/color and stuff would sute me? I want detailed steps on how to apply eye makeup for my eyes to make them really flaunt my ethnicity.Asian makeup?
k u have the same description as me. use a skin tone eye shadow all over ur eyelid and use a pearl shade right on ur brow bone. then take a brown or peach and put it right on ur lashline and blend upwards until u can see the colour with ur eyes open. line ur upper lashes somewhat thickly with a black or brown liner (i prefer liquid cuz pencil smudges on my lids) and wing out the ends. line ur lower lashline if u wish. then curl ur lashes and put on lots of mascara. hope this helps!Asian makeup?
Well, i'm not Asian so I did a little research for you and this is what I found.


http://www.wikihow.com/Apply-Eye-Makeup-鈥?/a>





http://www.ehow.com/how_17977_select-fac鈥?/a>


http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/08/1鈥?/a>


Hope these help!!!
I found this really great site that has asian make-up tips.


http://www.asianbeautyblog.com/


it's really helpfull since they arn't just one person, since there are diffrent types of asians. Good luck!
well i found this article so here:





';According to Makeup Artist Robert Jones, the following chart will help you select colors that are the best for your eye color (Jones, 62).





Blue: Rich warm browns, warm taupes and soft peaches


Green and Hazel: Golden browns, warm taupes, deep purples, soft peaches and soft violets.


Grey: Charcoal, cool brown and purple.


Brown: Knock yourself out...you lucky women get to wear any color you want!


When you are picking colors for your skin tone, stick with natural, subtle colors. If you have a fair complexion, it is best to stay away from dark colors. For dark skinned women, you should stay away from white or light colors; look for eyeshadows that are deep with color.





Choosing the best eyeshadow for your skin tone and eye color will help your eyes to stand out. It makes the whites of the eyes appear ';whiter,'; causing the iris color to ';pop.'; I'm not saying you have to stick with these colors for the rest of your life, I know we all need a little variety. But these are the best colors for you on the days you really want to look your best.';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting