Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm Hapa, how can I do my makeup to look more Asian?

I have black hair, medium skin and am very small, but a very pronounced double-crease on my eyes. I have a small amount of the eyelid hood on the corners of my eyes, but my eyelashes are so big you can't really see it. My nose and mouth also look mixed so I look ';exotic'; but not really Asian. Tyia.I'm Hapa, how can I do my makeup to look more Asian?
1. Cover your upper and lower lids with concealer. This will make the flesh seem thicker and fattier, and the over-all surface seem flatter. This is essential for Asian-looking eyes.





2. Apply white powder to the inner corner of your eyes and brow bone, just beneath your eyebrows. Blend well. This will further the effect of step #1. (Apply to the cheek bones, for higher cheekbone effect). The light will reflect off of the white powder, and make the flesh seem very ';full';.





3. Tight line the eyes with black pencil. This will thicken the lash-line, and close in the eyes slightly... making the upper lids seem heavier.





4. With Black (or very dark brown) liquid eyeliner, line the upper lids, with a long, smooth line. Sweep the ends out slightly past the natural end of your eye, and ';flick'; it up.





(do not worry about lining the lower lids, this will open the eyes and even perhaps drag them down at the outer corners)





5. Apply a little peach or gold eyeshadow on your upper lids. (Try to stay away from dark colors. It does not matter if you apply beneath or on top of your eyeliner, but underneath will give a stronger effect, than if the shadow is on top of the liner.)





6. Top everything off with a little mascara, blush and lipstick/lip gloss (if you like).





For reference:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bLxa26Nh鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyDvBNND鈥?/a>I'm Hapa, how can I do my makeup to look more Asian?
Try the oranage brown cheeksblush under your cheeksbone and draw it down to both left and right side of your lips.


using the yellow base makeup of bobbi brown.





for the eyes, u can apply the creamy light yellow on your eyelids and under your eyes to make eyes appear to be lesser deep sucken ( which it verify caucasian), u also can put the dark brick make-up powder all over your face and including the eyelids and under your eyes too cuz the powder will be cover your caucasian face's stucture to be lesser prominent. -for the lips, try nude color lips veil





example picture of the native ametican Indian girls. very pretty however I do find all native american are slighthtley looking - caucasian mixted asian.





http://www.usao.edu/teata/images/Te-Ata-鈥?/a>
I'm hapa too! I look more white than asian so when i usually do my makeup every morning i get a black eye pencil so it really draws attention to my eyes...kind of curve it up to almost look egyptian...but trust me you'll look asian! also try red lips!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting