Friday, December 11, 2009

Help! Asian needs makeup help!?

I am Asian, but with large eyes, with double eyelids--is that how you call it? Yes, I am lucky, I know. However, I am looking for a smoky eyed look, but whenever I wear black eyeliner, my eyes look freakishly huge, and makes my skin look pale and drained. I usually stick to a gold color, but prom is coming up, and I still can't find a way to look mindblowing. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!Help! Asian needs makeup help!?
I am part Asian and have asian eyes. I am assumming that your eyes are brown. To get a smokey look for your eyes:


-Start off with the foundation you normally use. Add extra under the eye.


-Use a black/ silver eyeliner on your upper lash line for smokey look.


-Apply a peach or darker cream above that


-Use a dark purple or light purple to make your eyes smokey





hope this helpsHelp! Asian needs makeup help!?
I'm half Asian, but I didn't really get the Asain eyes....my sisters did.....but, if you like using black eyeliner, then you shouldn't use so much, especially if you're pale. With eyeshadow, you should use a shimmery skin color and put it all the way up to your eyebrows, but make sure it's just a peach or something like that. Then, take a copper, taupe, or something like that and start in the crease of your eyelids, just so you can barely see it, mainly on the outer part. You should use a brush for that. Then you can take gold eyeshadow just on the actual eyelid. You should use brown or dark brown eyeliner, 'cause it won't be as harsh a black.
Try a smokey look with purples it is very becoming on Asian ladies. Try bee luscious their powder liner eyeliner in inky violet its the perfect eyeliner for smokey eyes then look at the dimensional eye shadows in the color VooDoo and accent it with the inky violet you will be very hot I promise.


http://www.beeroyalproducts.com
Go to a MAC counter at a department store, or a Sephora's, or better yet both and have people do it for you so then you can see if you like what they did, or didn't, and whether you can take some good pointers from them (if you are not satisfied with two or three people doing it, keep going back!). My eyes are not easy to do either (I'm part Asian and Pacific Islander), I cannot DO the smokey eyed look EVER without looking foolish and TOO made up. I find light colors to be complimentary for this eye shape and I only line the inside bottom lid and the last half of the top lid (on the outer side, not towards the inside). Good luck.
You should try some different shades of eyeliner, like maybe a smokey gray or dark brown. I use my mineral eyeshadow as eyeliner applied with wet eyeliner brush. Works great!
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting