Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Im asian and need some tips for makeup that fill look good on my face?

help an asian sister?Im asian and need some tips for makeup that fill look good on my face?
Asian here. Hi I can recommend some tips for you. Try to get a liquid foundation close to your skin tone. i love mac but it would be easier for you if you try Loreal true match to begin with. I'm using G3 which is golden beige. Loreal has different shades specially for asian. then they also have a powder having the exact shade its called loreal minerals it comes with a brush already., Evens skin, tone like a foundation but this is powder. Makes ur face looks fresh and not shinny.you can add some blush more on a light pinkish shade or tangerine/line brown if your into nude made up or bronze type look.for the eyes.start with cream,light brown. more of earth colors.eyeliner and mascara (max factor masterpiece max , high volume and definition mascara) some would add false eyelashes if they have short ones. works alot. but if you wanted a more dramatic look you can apply liquid eyeliner.I recommend REVLON cocolor stayand apply lipgloss my favorite is TAWNY 845 from Loreal as well bec i wanted it more of a natural look.for you more on pink. Hope this helps. try to send me some of your pictures so it will be easier for me to assist you. good luckIm asian and need some tips for makeup that fill look good on my face?
If you want to go easy, go to a Shiseido counter.





Personally, I like Everyday Minerals





http://www.everydayminerals.com/





I use the lavender concealer.





Foundation in light olive and medium light





purple and green eyeshadow, depending on what I wear.
http://kimchimamas.typepad.com/kimchi_ma鈥?/a>





http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2007/鈥?/a>





i would say emphasise your eyes b/c they are your best feature and do a neutral color on your lips :)
a lot a people wood love to have your look i don't No what you look like asian look awesome
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting