Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone know of a website that can give makeup tips on how to make an Asian girls eyes appear to have a crease?

would like to learn how to make eyes appear to have a crease in them such as a caucasian person would have. Do not know how to apply eyeshadow or what colors would be bestAnyone know of a website that can give makeup tips on how to make an Asian girls eyes appear to have a crease?
I think we just going to have to accept what we were equipped with, but surgery could be an answer. As for me, I try the smoky eyes. Separate your eyelid into three section, the bottom part should have the darkest shade, the second part which is right above the crease should be one shade lighter, and the top part especially by the eyebrows should have a very light shade. color the bottom part of the lid with a dark shade around mostly the corner of your eyes. It's very hard to describe, but here's this website to this girl's blog, I think she explains it best, plus she also uses fake lash which is a good tool to make your eyes seem bigger.








http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2006/02/beaut鈥?/a>Anyone know of a website that can give makeup tips on how to make an Asian girls eyes appear to have a crease?
Check out my website below. It has all kinds of make up tips. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. You can get my contact info, email etc. off my website.
Yeah, i have that problem too. My cousin actually had a surgery done in order to get the crease. I personally don't care about it.
why don't you get Asian eye surgery
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting