Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Guys do you like asian girls with heavy eye makeup and high arched eyebrows?

I don't think most guys like heavy makeup on any girl asian or not. They've even done studies and they show they like a more natural face... cover up flaws... give a little color.. and shape your brows naturally.Guys do you like asian girls with heavy eye makeup and high arched eyebrows?
i don't think guys like Asian girls like that. I am an Asian girl but i don't put too much heavy eye makeup. I love my Lucy Liu's eye without makeup although I have high arched eyebrows. I have some friends back home who put a lot of make up to accentuate their tiny and slit eyes. They look cute though. But that depends on the Asian girl. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.Guys do you like asian girls with heavy eye makeup and high arched eyebrows?
I'm asian and i think heavy eye makeup is fine, not the many eyeshadows though. and high arched eyebrows is just plain weird.
eeeeeeew that is disgusting i hate the asian girls that think there so hot like that
the fkc? u mean one of those geisha looks? another word for ';sluts'; in japan? goddamn! u aint foolin anyone ...
I'm a girl but i know a lot of guys and none of them like stuff like that...keep it natural!!!
ew no.. ima girl, and i still think that looks gross
I like any Asian girl who would have sex with me. Not luck so far. 0 for 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting