Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am half Asian and half African American and I can't find good makeup for my skin color?

I have medium brown skin with a bit of olive color. I am mainly looking for a good foundation. I either get makeup that is to dark or too light. If you can give me specific foundation and concealer tips it wound help me so much.I am half Asian and half African American and I can't find good makeup for my skin color?
Well I'm Blasian and because we typicially usually have a bright yellow undertone, I looked for a foundation that looked somewhat golden. I mixed Maybelline foundation (Cocoa 1 %26amp; 2) and it was a perfect match. You might be a diff skin tone, jut go to Sephora and they will get you colormatched. :)I am half Asian and half African American and I can't find good makeup for my skin color?
You can use Mineral Indulgence mineral makeup. It's for black and biracial women and they can customize your mineral makeup free of extra charge if you ask. Plus it's not as expensive as Perscriptives.





http://mineralindulgence.com/Powders.htm鈥?/a>





For foundation tips, make sure that you apply it going upwards with your sponge and not downwards. If you bow your head sorta down while looking in the mirror you can better see where your bags are to apply concealer.
Since I'm not physically there with you, I would recommend just asking a professional when you purchase the make up. They will match up your skin tone perfectly.





There's also that Almay Smart Shade that supposedly matches to your skin color when you apply it, I'm a little skeptical about that.. but it's worth a try and I'm sure it's not too expensive!
go to prescriptives and get color matched - they can custom make a foundation , concealer to match your skin. It is kinda expensive ($60) but it will match your skin perfectly
I usually end up starting cheap and sampling tons products. Do what seems right and I bet your gut will be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting