Saturday, December 5, 2009

Applying Asian eye makeup?

Is there some way I can apply eyeshadow or eyeliner for an Oriental look?Applying Asian eye makeup?
I'm half Korean, and I don't have MAJOR Asian eyes, but I really like to wing my eyeliner (cat eye). If you're doing that, then don't put any eyeliner on your lower line. I just use a peach/shimmery gold on my lower line to brighten it up a bit. I don't know if that's what you were aiming for as an 'oriental' look, but it's cute!Applying Asian eye makeup?
wait... you aren't asian and you're looking for an ';Oriental'; look?





Number 1: Oriental is a racist term. Don't use it, hun.





Number 2: Unless you can get rid of your eyelid, then no.
hello...i thinkk this site will defonatley will help you..


this is where i learnt anyways ..


well have a look





%26gt;%26gt;





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Madg7Ony鈥?/a>








and check out more of her vidoes..





while your doing that you could listen to this.. www.youtube.com/DBiillii0nz





enjoy !! (Y)
yeah, it's true, if you dont have mono lid then you wont look oriental at all even with the clothes. if asian have double eye lid then they would just all look like europeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting