Friday, December 11, 2009

Asian eye makeup?

Any good tips for applying eye makeup to asian eyes? I dont have the crease so thats a challenge....I went to a department store two days ago and the lady made my eyes look like I got punched....so please if you have any good advice post them!Asian eye makeup?
im asian too n this is how i do my makeup: use a skin tone eye shadow all over ur eyelid and use a pearl shade right on ur brow bone. then take a brown or peach and put it right on ur lashline and blend upwards until u can see the colour with ur eyes open. line ur upper lashes somewhat thickly with a black or brown liner (i prefer liquid cuz pencil smudges on my lids) and wing out the ends. line ur lower lashline if u wish. then curl ur lashes and put on lots of mascara. hope this helps!Asian eye makeup?
Im not asian...so I really dont have any advice...but I did find this girl that does really good make up on YouTube... she has a website too...and she's asian... Pursebuzz.com ...all her tutorial videos are on YouTube...i've tried a couple of her looks and they come out really nice!
Usually you start with a lighter color on the bottom, and then do a darker color in the crease. On Asian eyes, reverse this. Do a dark brown or charcoal on the bottom, and then a medium colored tone right in the middle of the eyelid. Then do a color closest matched to your skintone or a shade lighter under the brow.
just dont try to reshape them, these eyes are soo pretty and should not be cloaked in makeup.





as with any other eye shape as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW_I91QoM鈥?/a>





I love this girl she's awesome.. :)





She's from pursebuzz.com like that girl above me said, wow I didn't know she was that popular!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting