Friday, December 11, 2009

I want my eyes more asian, without makeup. HELP ME?

I want my eyes to be permanetly asian, without makeup...


and I have mongolian blood im very tan, so my eyes are like...different looking and smaller than others. but they are still not exotic.





I have heard of the face tabe for wrinkles and eyebrows, and have tried it, but it hasnt worked yet. I can pull my eyes so my lid is gone, and thats how I want them to look, mongolian/japanese/korean ish.





Just tell me what to do please?I want my eyes more asian, without makeup. HELP ME?
i dont think theres anything else besides makeup to make yourlids go away


plastic surgery..but thats not worth it and you'll probably regret it.


you should just be happy you have lids,


another suggestion is to put eyeliner past where your eye is like cat eyes you know, to make them look like asian eyes.


i kno you said without makeup but i cant think of anything elseI want my eyes more asian, without makeup. HELP ME?
lets swap lids, i want more n u want less!!
surgery
Plastic surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting