Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have almond-shaped, crease-less, asian eyes and I need makeup tips!?

My eyes lack creases, so I have a wider expansion of eyelids. When I put on eyeliner, I have to put it above my eyelashes in order for it to be seen. But putting on the eyeliner makes it so that my eyelashes are not seen, even if they're curled. So if anyone has any suggestions, please share!I have almond-shaped, crease-less, asian eyes and I need makeup tips!?
http://www.evecare.com/store/eyecharm/ey鈥?/a>





EYELIDTAPE!!!!!


:DI have almond-shaped, crease-less, asian eyes and I need makeup tips!?
I am an Asian girl, and I have monolids too! I use a pale wash of color from eyelash to eyebrow. Then I use a medium color on the inner half of my eyelid and a darker one in the outer half. I extend the colors beyond the crease and blend, so that when my eyes are open, the colors can be seen. Then I use an eyeliner along the top and draw a tiny wing at each end. Without the wing, it doesn't seem as if I'm wearing liner! I curl my lashes, making sure to crimp the middle and the ends. I apply mascara. It's subtle and the tricky part is to find the right colors to make your eyes stand out. Sometimes it helps to blend a shimmery shade in the middle of the actual lid, which is located below the crease.





Sometimes I just use two colors--a light wash all over and then a darker one over the whole lid and a little past the crease. Another thing I might do is use a darker shadow and draw a thin line where my crease is and then apply the darker shadow on the outer lid. It's pretty and dramatic, I think!





You definitely have a crease and lids. The crease is just set lower and you have less lid for color application! Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting