Friday, December 11, 2009

Anyone have a recommendation for ASIAN hair/makeup for wedding in Baltimore? Willing to pay for travel.?

I'm getting married in Baltimore, MD. Hometown is DC area. I've looked at websites and even done some trials but I'm not entirely happy. I want someone who can do BOTH makeup and hair, or at least a team who can do both so I don't have to pay twice. I'm not opposed to paying someone who will travel to the area. Obviously it has to be on site.





Makeup artist must do eyelash extensions on location as well. This will be for at least 5 women's hair and makeup, or up to 8 women plus flower girl.





The person must be Asian, preferably Chinese.





Any suggestions/recommendations? Thanks.Anyone have a recommendation for ASIAN hair/makeup for wedding in Baltimore? Willing to pay for travel.?
beautybynatasha.com





Her name is Natasha, and she does an excellent job. Check out her website. She has actual samples, including mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting