Friday, December 11, 2009

*Asian Emo makeup..... ! help me!*?

Asian emo makeup please...!?


im Asian and i have round-ish face but not chubby face...... my pics:


http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c237/g鈥?/a>





http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c237/g鈥?/a>





i wanna have emo-ish makeup but not too dark...


Can anyone help me plz...!


Thank u guys sooo much


%26lt;3*Asian Emo makeup..... ! help me!*?
Wow. You're so pretty! I'm Asian, but I'm not even HALF as pretty as you. I'm jealous. :]]] Well... for emo makeup, I've seen lots of Koreans and Chinese(some Japanese) wear lots of eyeliner and cover their lids with black, and while working their way up, they somehow change and blend it into a golden black. Sometimes, it's even red or dark navy blue. If you want, purple is good too. XD But I personally like the blue, gold, and red choices(purple was never really my color.)Then, just cake your eyes with black mascara. Ultra volume and length. If you seriously feel the need to go all out, instead of black lipstick, wear the purple eyeshadow and purple lipstick. Other than that, a blood red or black lipstick would be fine(although chapstick's good). It looks great, and I think it's relatively easy to do. :]] Stay pretty!*Asian Emo makeup..... ! help me!*?
Thank youuu. :] Report Abuse

emo makeup? hmm well i'm asian and i like to make my eyes nice and sexy...normally i dont have time in the morning to do it before work, but when i'm going out for special occasions i like putting a little extra eyeliner on and black eyeshadow. then i contrast the black with a tiny bit of white eyeshadow on the bottom lid and under my eyebrow. extra mascara, great look. i love it =) i dont know if its very ';emo'; but maybe if you put more eyeshadow, or the darkest eyeshadow, it'd be hot! haha good luck!
awwwwww...your so pretty!!! i dont know but you could put black or blue around your eyes....ummmm, its hard to explain but alot of Korean and Japanese girls do it...look up BABY VOX pictures and check it out...just try all colors and all styles and see what you get...i cant see your eyes so i cant help much!!
Eggplant purple and grey eyeliner.


Navy blue mascara.


Clear Lipgloss.











It looks great on everybody I've seen.











BYTHEWAY-


Your bangs... Theyre amazing.


=]
well I am not asain but I am emo so I use black eyeliner and then I lightly put black eyeshodow ect under my eyes so it gives off that cool emoish look do u know hat im saying?
your very pretty! use colorful makeup, with some eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting