Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I get an Asian inspired makeup bag? Like silk/satin with a great print or embroidery?

I don't know if there's a name for this style, but I want a makeup/cosmetics bag that's Asian inspired made of satin or silk with a print/embroidered pattern on it that sort of looks like something you would see on a kimono. Maybe dragonflies, or something floral, but something along those lines. I can't seem to find anything online but if anyone can give me a link to a website or sites that sell this sort of product, I would really appreciate it. I wanted something other than my standard black makeup bag that I currently have. Thanks.Where can I get an Asian inspired makeup bag? Like silk/satin with a great print or embroidery?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Asian-Oriental-Red-B鈥?/a>





http://www.topanien.com/accessories/asia鈥?/a>Where can I get an Asian inspired makeup bag? Like silk/satin with a great print or embroidery?
Local Drugstores; as Walgreens, Walmart, Bartells and yeah... =]]
www.chineselaundry.com under accesories
The cheapest would be to go to the nearest chinatown to you if you have any, they sell a lot of of different types of bags (cosmetic, purses...) for a few dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting