Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup for asian girls?

I'm just wondering overall what do most asian girls do for makeup? Like eyeshadow color, what type of mascara is the best, foundation (?), how to apply eyeliner (i have pretty big eyes for an asian), you know...Makeup for asian girls?
I'm Korean. I don't use much makeup.


I find that unless you have large eye creases, colorful eyeshadow just looks gaudy. My eyes are medium sized, but my creases are small. So when I do use shadow, I just use metalics and black for smokey eye looks. Remember, smokey eyes don't look good if you have no creases at all.


Day to day, I might use a tinted moisturizer for a small amount of coverage. If you need more coverage, you can go for a cream foundation.





Mascara is a tough one for a lot of asians. My lashes are quite long, but they are sorta thin. Full n' soft mascara works for me very wel. But if your lashes are short, you may want to use something like Lengthexact by covergirl.





Eyeliner: Just apply black to your top lashline. You can wing it outwards if you want a cat eyed look. White eyeliner to your bottom rims makes your eyes look bigger.Makeup for asian girls?
You should contact Asian girls for makeup tips or much batter option is contact Asian makeup artist,





You can contact good Asian makeup artist West midland


contact sahara,


http://www.saharamakeup.co.uk/
Hello!!!





Go to youtube or click here http://www.youtube.com/user/fafinettex3 this girl is asian and i am addicted to her vid tutorials, she's super cool and you will get a bunch of ideas and stuff like that.





Hope it helps =)
It's all in here (:





http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Asian_Eye_M鈥?/a>
ALLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i 'm a asian girl and i know the best way to apply eye liner but a kajol is for you
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting