Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup for Asian eyes? Need Ideas for Grad Makeup!?

Alright. So I'm asian and I have single eyelids (which means my eye creases go under my eyelid so basically you can't see a crease). This gives me a hard time because I don't have a 'secure' place to put on eye makeup. I have dark brown hair (not black) and in the sunlight would probably look maroon-brown.





Since I have small eyes I want some advice on how to make them stand out. I have really dark eyecolor. I was thinking light skin colored eyeshadow then darker brown eyeshadow over top. Then maybe I'll add some fake eyelashes to it.





But how is it possible to put on eyeliner for me? If I do, I have to color in a lot before the liner is visible .. but then the lines end up uneven and it's hard to keep a good line around the eye.





I need some advice!Makeup for Asian eyes? Need Ideas for Grad Makeup!?
If you have small eyes, don't use dark shadows/liners. They will only make them look smaller. If you want them to appear larger, make sure you shape your eyebrows properly (this will widen the eye area). Use a light shimmery color to highlight the brow bone. Use some nude shades near the lash line and maybe some brown liner on the bottom lids. Use black mascara and and eyelash curler and you are good to go!


Good luck!Makeup for Asian eyes? Need Ideas for Grad Makeup!?
Use eyeliner on the top lid(liquid), mascara on the top lid. Use a bronze-ish tanish color on your lids like MAC-Honey Lust, or CG-mink.





Add some fake eyelashes. Apply liquid eyeliner AFTER you put on eyelashes. Just go over the fake eyelash line with the liquid liner.
You shouldn't use any colored eyeshadow like blue or pink, but brown or charcoal would be fine. Use eyeliner to make your eyes look bigger.
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting