Friday, December 11, 2009

I have big asian eyes, how should i use makeup?

hello,





i'm asian (jap/chinese) and i have big hazel eyes. how should i do my makeup without looking emo? how should my eyebrows arc?





thanks. :)





bye. I have big asian eyes, how should i use makeup?
WOW! ive NEVER seen an asian with other than dark brown eyes! u must be so pretty.











GOLD eyeshawdow, little bit of black eyeliner on top and bottom (BEFORE the eyeshawdow!), AND BLACK MASCARA.





eyeshadow: Gold Diamonds by Victoria Secret


black eyeliner: Urban Decay


mascara: black mascara waterproof my maybelline (lime green tube!)I have big asian eyes, how should i use makeup?
I have big asian eyes too!


I use blue eyeshadow and black for a smoky look.


Youtube has many tutorials of asian youtubers making the smoky eye effect..but right now Youtubes in maintenance or something.


For a subtle and classy look, I use gold/brown eyeshadow in the outer corner of my eyelids.


Honestly, if you don't want to look emo, DO NOT put that much eyeliner on, just one sweep is good :).
im a guy so im just gonna use hypothetical advise, imagining your big eyes. just do your brows and curl your lashes.
http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Asian_Eye_M鈥?/a>





http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Asian_Beaut鈥?/a>
earth tone eyeshadow and golds, shimmer


Bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting