Saturday, December 5, 2009

Asian makeup confusion?

Unlike most asians, I have a double lid. The only thing is, it's not as big as most white peoples, or as pronounced, but it's still there, and shows the makeup if I wear it on my lids. How's the best way to do my makeup?Asian makeup confusion?
I am also asian with double lids...but i don't think it's that uncommon.


There are many types of makeup you can do...I can't really explain but there are some good youtube videos:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOI鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmqD5wi9m鈥?/a>Asian makeup confusion?
';Unlike most asians, I have a double lid.';





That sounds offensive. I actually have single - lids, but i have seen a higher majority of Asians with double lids then single lids. So, you might want to get your facts straight.





The best way to do your makeup is like any other way.


Since you have a double lid, and it shows, you basically do it the same way as if you would have a large double eyelid like Caucasians do.


There is no ';in the middle of single eyelid and double eyelid'; makeup technique. There is only a single eyelid makeup technique and a double eyelid makeup technique.
well scrub the make up off really hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting