Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sasha Makeup for Indian, Asian, and Latina skin tones?

I am trying to find this particular makeup designed especially for ethnics with yellow based skin tones and other cultures may use it as well.





I am also interested in knowing what type of eye pencils do Indians use on their eyes. I have seen women in those bollywood movies and in some movies when it is raining, their makeup stays on perfectly. What is it that they use?





They look so beautiful and exotic! Please tell me what it is you use.





I tried all kinds of eye liner pencils but they do not give me that effect I am looking for. Thanks for helping me out here!Sasha Makeup for Indian, Asian, and Latina skin tones?
Indian Hindi movie people use MAC all the time. Try their waterproof makeup stuff.Sasha Makeup for Indian, Asian, and Latina skin tones?
well for eye shadow for dark skinned girls you should use exotic colors like bright colors such as green blue pink purple





but since you have a yellow base color. more of your colors would be brown tan light green and light blue light pink and light purple. you want more light colors. thought you could for example have dark on eye lid but then the same color lighter abouve you eyelid. do NOT use black eyeshadow.





for eyeliner you could use either black or brown. dark brown not light. just any kind should work. and if you dont get the effect your looking for you could just have mascara on and it should bring it out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting