Saturday, December 5, 2009

Asian makeup expert and fashion?

so my senior prom is tomorrow night and i want to look amazing. I'm wearing a purple dress. I wanna do my makeup perfectly. How do i put purple eyeshadow and doesn't make my eyes look smaller? also r gold jewelry go with my dress?Asian makeup expert and fashion?
If you go to YouTube and search for purple eyeshadow, you should get lots of tutorials. You can choose a look you like and watch how it's done.Asian makeup expert and fashion?
I think gold and purple go great together since they are complimentary colors!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVqCaDbzD鈥?/a>





That could be a pretty option.
gold jewelry with a purple dress is a no no. you should were a silver necklace. i think you should put just a little bit of dark dark purple eyeshadow and that would be good. remember....JUST A LITTLE! bye!
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting