Saturday, December 5, 2009

Asian eye makeup tricks?

I don't have much of a eye lid and I want to be able to wear pretty eyeshadows and make my eyes stand out how can I do that?Asian eye makeup tricks?
Try this:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/10182825@N0鈥?/a>





http://www.flickr.com/photos/10182825@N0鈥?/a>Asian eye makeup tricks?
What I do (since I dont have much of a top eye lid either) is put some black eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes. Never put eyeliner in the inner part of your eye though, this will make your eyes look smaller. Also, to spice things up a bit, I find it very flattering to extend the eyeliner on the outside the eye just a little bit. Try it, it looks nice!





Also, since I am half-Asian, I wear blue contacts. But if you are full Asian, you may not be able to get away with this look because it may look too fake.





I don't usually wear eyeshadow, because it looks too messy and they are hard to work with, again, because of the lack of crease in the eye lid.





Hope that helped! xoxo
i find it!


www.aawoman.net


Expiration Date: 03-Jan-2009
try this link


http://makeupforlife.blogspot.com/2006/0鈥?/a>
my friend is asian %26amp; she wears natural tones which really bring out her brown eyes!





also, when she wears a sheer purple it looks great!





hope that helps!


:)
I think if you try and focus on the lash line, use a vibrant color eyeliner to make your eyes PURRRRRFECT! But if you want to create the illusion of a lid, feel for the place where people's eyes usually crease--the top of the eyeball--and stroke lightly with a dark eyeshadow. And also, tons of lengthening mascara works great on your lashes.


Hope that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting