Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I would like to know what is the best brand of makeup for Asian teenage?

definitely shiseido because although most asians have oily skin (i am asian myself and i am not racsist) the makeup foundation and the cover up have moisture you often need because with most cheap makeup the gunk dries up your skin making it more prone to acneI would like to know what is the best brand of makeup for Asian teenage?
Shisheido or Shu Uermura (excuse my spelling) My sister uses Shisheido and Bare Escentuals.I would like to know what is the best brand of makeup for Asian teenage?
Lolopop
Yes, I agree. Shisheido is the best brand of makeup to use. Another good brand is Bare Minerals. The ingredients in Bare Minerals are good for your skin and give you a more natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting