Saturday, December 5, 2009

Asian Makeup - Brisbane, Australia?

Formal is coming up!





What are some good places that can do makeup for asians in Brisbane?Asian Makeup - Brisbane, Australia?
napoleon perdis, it has people from all differ cultures that work there, they are professional make-up artists. I had my formal last year and got those guys to do it, i was the center of attention all night.Asian Makeup - Brisbane, Australia?
Hi, The best product range Ive found is called chimare makeup. Its a WA based company and their makeup is awesome- they have 24 shades of makeup from really pale to really dark ( I have African dark skin) and its the best foundation Ive found. I dont know if you can buy it in any stores in Brisbane, but they do sell online. You can also get samples to test your colour first. I love their stuff! Hope this helps!
  • hair clippers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting