Friday, December 11, 2009

Best makeup colors for Asian skintone?

Light skin, brown eyes, black hair... I need some interesting makeup ideas. I've been wearing bown eyeshadow with black eyeliner, peach blush and lipgloss my whole life. I'm looking for something new. Preferably some pictures would help. Thanks =DBest makeup colors for Asian skintone?
Try going on Kevyn Acoin's website : http://www.kevynacoin.com/





He's really great.





I would recommend olive green undertones since you're sick of brown and peach:) Try something striking! Like a mauve (dark burgandy red) color on your lips, cheeks, and if you're brave enough dab some on your eyes too!Best makeup colors for Asian skintone?
try some striking colors like yellow eyeshadow... orangey blusher %26amp; pink lipstick..
I figured that they best way for you is to see what is going on in Japan. So I added the links. Though you will not be able to read what is on the websites, you can see videos and photos of different types of makeup and how they apply them. Even though they may not sell the products where you are living, you probably can find colors that are similar!
Light colors works well because asians usually have warm skin tones. I am quite similar to you, light skin brown eyes but brown hair. I use pink and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting