Saturday, December 5, 2009

Asian Makeup?

I'm white lol no Asian decent, but I think asians are so pretty. Is there anyway I could do my makeup so I look asian? I know its a weird question.. but I was wondering lol.Asian Makeup?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xZqzzRH7eJE here is a vid on how to do asain make up:)Asian Makeup?
Use eyeliner and make the cat-eyes


it makes me look more middle eastern even tho im not.


and its sexier
Play up your Asian heritage with your eyes. Use black eyeliners for definition and mascaras and eye shadows that will complement your brown or black eyes.





Curl your eyelashes to make them appear longer and thicker.





Choose plums, mauves and reds for lip colors. Avoid pinks, browns and oranges, as they will not complement your skin tone.





Define and darken your eyebrows with a pencil matching your natural hair color.
I agree, but I don't know how they do it - sorry.
Hi. Really? LOL I'm Asian so thanks. Just use very light nuetral peachish yellow colours and it will be easier. And if you want, you can use dark lip sticks like reds are purples and it will be pretty. Hoped this helped!
lots of eyeliner, and fan it out at the sides
oh...well, i personally think that secret to perfect make-up depends on the skin. Asian, of course spend lots of time and effort to take good care of their skin. And, I really love the natural look. Drink lots of water, don't forget to put suncreams on. Deep cleansing, face mask-2 a week, etc...


and for the eye just use soft, light colors that complements your eyes and use black or brown eye liner and mascara. for your lips just use lip gloss. natural looking color that is similar to your lip color. Or when you put the foundation on, just put the left over over your lips, then put lip balm or lip gloss on like pink or orange. cheek blush-use light pink, peach whatever you like. Circle it in the center-make sure you don't use it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting