Friday, December 11, 2009

Black makeup on what seems like black,asian eyes?

I have asian eyes that are not too small nor are they super duper big. They are super duper dark brown and it looks completely black. I always wear black makeup only...and I worry if I might look bad with it. I ask my friends about it but they don't think it looks bad on me. What do you think about it?Black makeup on what seems like black,asian eyes?
you probably dont look bad with it but how bout mixing it up a little... try some other colors with different outfits and see what type of reac tions u get... if u get a lot of ';i like ur make-up'; with different looks then maybe wearing colors is more sutible for u.Black makeup on what seems like black,asian eyes?
Black liner looks great with Asian eyes, especially if you do a slight ';cat eye'; at the end. But color is super fun to play with, so you should try some new stuff out. I recommend purples, they brighten up really dark eyes.
i think with asian eyes, u should try to go with a brown color u know on the upper eye lid and on the bottom lid(M.A.C brown eye shadow, they're not too flakey). i use to go with black and its a complete mess with me, brown's good with mascara off course
in my opinion i would try and lighten them up a bit by using a very light color maybe white in the corners and brow line. then use a little darker color on the lid possibly a pale neutral. try it for a day and see what you friends say.
heyyy ive had the exact same problem as you before. but no its fine cuz black actually makes asain eyes look bigger.
if you wear black eyeliner then your fine. It will make your eyes bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting