Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup for Asian eyes?

i'm a 15 year old chinese girl and my eyes are fairly big for an asian. i have double eyelids as well. what i want is a makeover of something that will make them stand out. what i usually do is i use my eyeliner and draw at the corners of the bottom lids, or i just do it all the way. is there anything else i can do to enhance my eyes?Makeup for Asian eyes?
do brown or black liner on the top eyelid, as thick as you need so that you can see a black line over your eye.. sorry if that doesnt make sense.


it should look like this:


http://access.nscpcdn.com/gallery/i/l/li鈥?/a>


and mascara as well.





:)Makeup for Asian eyes?
Dunno how much help this is, but here goes.





If you want it too look natural, but stand out, I suggest lining your upper eyelid from the inside corner all the way out, extending a bit past your eye (don't extend it too much, unless you're going for that look) and make sure it's a thin line. And don't forget to curl and mascara those lashes.





I don't suggest lining the bottom, though. It tends to look a little too heavy for an everyday look, especially on us Asian girls. For a more dramatic effect, you can add some fun eyeshadows, like blues and violets. Or if you want a toned down look, I personally really like using a dark brown matte shadow (MAC Espresso) with a dusting of gold glitter/frost shadow (Lancome Kitten Heel) on top. I find it makes my eyes pop, but doesn't ever look overdone.





Or, even better, head to the department store and get a consultation; but you should check if they have any minimum purchase requirements.
I'm Chinese too!


My eyes are bigger than the average Chinese but not double eyelids. Since we have brown eyes, you can use almost any color! Go for blues, purples, browns, greens, whatever! I just don't really like using pink though because they don't really stand out very well on my skin tone. But that might be different from you, I don't know.


An eyeliner I LOVE is Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Glitter Eyeliner I think it's called. It's just like an eyeliner but with glitter in it! I have the ones in Aqua Sequin and a white one with silver sparkles. I've gotten many compliments while wearing it and it stands out!


hope i helped!
I have found that purple and a jadish green is good for asians/chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting