Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Would NARS makeup be good for an asian?? ANY suggestions will do.?

I have really light skin with strong yellow undertones, and I was wondering if Nars would be any good??





I have really asian skin, and I am acne prone, but my face is really dry right now. But I want a make up foundation that doesnt make me look oily either.. ANY suggestions will do





Also, please do not recommend bare minerals, l'oreal, maybelline power, because I've wasted money on those products and they don't work. %26gt;.%26lt;Would NARS makeup be good for an asian?? ANY suggestions will do.?
you should try shiseido. their makeup colors are specifically made for asians. i have strong yellow undertones too and shiseido is the only foundation i have found to match my skin color. they have a variety of different foundations for different skin types. i really recommend them.
  • domain name hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting