Thursday, June 24, 2010

Asian makeup?

well I'm 16 [%26amp;obviously Asian] so i was wondering what is the best type of foundation/powder... [I'm not too sure what all that means] but if anyone could recommend some brands that would be helpful ^-^ so far i have tried clinique powder and im not too satisfied with it because my skin looks dry in some areas and it smells funky too %26gt;-%26lt;


well any help would be greatly appreciatedAsian makeup?
I would suggest you try





-FaceShop: very popular brand in asia, it started in Korea and focuses on natural looking makeup





-Shiseido: High end makeup that has good colours but limited products





-Missha: again, very popular and have an EXTENSIVE range of colours for foundation/powder





-MAC: great for concealers and they have the most amazing colours sure to make any skintoneAsian makeup?
I agree, CoverGirl is an inexpensive brand that's a lot better than more expensive brands. Their products work well... check them out. GL :)
I would try any of Estee Lauder's brands, i.e. Estee Lauder, MAC, Aveda, or Clinique. They're great quality products and they don't test on animals. I personally use Estee Lauder make-up and Aveda hair products.
cover girl is really good.
I am not Asian, but I would recommend Shiseido. It's a japanese makeup brand.
Try Shideido or Biotherm...
http://www.hsn.com/cnt/dept/default.aspx鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting