Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I apply makeup for asian eyes?

So I'm asian and I have the half double lids (like I have double lids but they are only visible towards the outer corner of my eye, their hidden in the folds of my inner eyelid). I can't really wear eyeshadow, you just can't see it unless I cake it on which I'd rather not do.





Right now I just wear some dark black eyeliner on the outer lower lashline of my eye. But it's getting pretty boring now and I want to change up my look. My eyes are dark brown and their not super small but their not considered big either. I want to make my eyes pop!





How can I make them look bigger and make them stand out more? Cause I know certain colors compliment certain eye colors but I need some ideas. Thanks! :)How do I apply makeup for asian eyes?
when you put on eye shadow, extend it past your crease. put on a light layer and make sure to feather it out as you go farther away from your lash line.


play with different eye shadow colors


use white eyeliner in your water line and white or silver shadow on your tear duct. then put a darker shadow along the bottom lash line with a brush. curl your lashes and then apply mascara.


also, try different color liners. like purple or blue.How do I apply makeup for asian eyes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOI鈥?/a>








this is a natural looking makeup tutorial by Michelle Phan, and she also has different looks that she tutorials....








shes azn if u can't tell, lol...








subscribe to her channel, its good.
Wear mascara %26amp; apply silver liquid eyeliner on your tear ducts %26amp; along the bottom lash line. Then apply some black eyeliner on the edges of your eye. You could try using white eyeliner/eyeshadow too. (:
l love mono lids or 1/2 double lids 1/2 mono, i wish i had mono lid, i have double lids, but they make a product to give u more of a double lid, its like a glue that u can put on if u want to, other wise just apply the shadow while your eyes are open so u can see the shadow when your eyes are open and then apply more to the shut lid also, so u will have more shadow on then u may have b4 but then it will show. but bsides shadow..





wear eye brow powder, curl your lashes, wear mascarea, wear thin line of liquid liner on top lid, wear fake lashes, top or top and bottom, wear pensile liner on top and bottom water lines, this is cute :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting