Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can you cover Asian freckles with makeup?

Or at least make them less dominant. My mom has freckles, but like me, she wasn't born with them, and I got them over age from exposure to the sun. I'm ASIAN and my friends think it's super weird that an Asian has freckles. I only have a small paint splatter of them across my cheeks and like, one on my nose. Some about an inch away from the corners of my mouth, so it looks like..food residue.





I have pretty fair skin, as I try to stay out of the sun nowadays.





How do I cover or make them less visible with makeup? And don't say they're cute, because they're really not that great.How can you cover Asian freckles with makeup?
use any brand concealer.How can you cover Asian freckles with makeup?
cover up
bare minerals... google it
you can cover it with foundation or powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting