Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup for lightly tanned asian with black hair and brown eyes?

I am asian with lightly tanned skin with black hair and brown eyes, which I think you already know since it said that in the question. XD So what kind of shades of makeup would be good for me? I'm not REALLY tanned just really lightly tanned that it doesn't seem tanned, god, I hope I'm not confusing you. I don't need mascara (i think) since my eyelashes are really long. And I don't really wear a lot of makeup, but it's still good to know what colors would look good on me. Something I really want to know is what shade lipgloss would look good on me. Thnx to everyone who bother to help me! %26lt;3Makeup for lightly tanned asian with black hair and brown eyes?
haha you remind me of my best friend except she has brown hair and shes dark. since shes like a tan colour like you she wears usually bronze-brown type of eyeshadow with black liquid or pencil eyeliner. she just tried out purple and it look great on her, the purple should compliment the colour of your brown eyes. when it comes to lipgloss go with a pink thats kind of light because it'll go with your skin.Makeup for lightly tanned asian with black hair and brown eyes?
Any color of eye shadow usually looks good on asians.


I'm korean and I usually just wear chapstick from Burt's bee's. I think either a subtle pink or a little bit darker color would look good.


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/syndicated鈥?/a>





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>


a slightly orange would look good too depended how tan you are.





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/syndicated鈥?/a>





Justine.
i think darker pinks would look good on you, it might compliment your skin tone. just use trial and error and stick with whatever feels comfortable to you, or looks natural
Your make-up depends a LOT on your style. But im just going to tell you from my opinion since i think i can picture how you are. (and im half black and half white so I know what kind of skin tone you mean..) Ok well wear loud color shades of eyeshadow. itll make your eyes pop!.(ex. purples,greens,hot pinks,ect) For your lips dark colors will look good. Like a red, or you could go for the really light lips and get a whit looking pink. it looks really good. Even if you have long eyelashes mascara always makes you look better. It just makes your eyes look more...well i dont know but trust me it always looks better when you have on mascara. Even if you have no eyeshadow or eyeliner mascara looks great. So get that eyelash curler going! Ha ok well you also need to do what you think looks good on you. So good luck hope i helped. ;D
Purple eyeshadow looks great on everyone and mascara NEVER hurts, even if you have long lashes like you and I do, it makes your eyes really open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting