Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Asian (monolid) eye makeup?

okay. i have a monolid (meaning, i don't have a crease above my eye), and my eyeliner always smudges and makes me look like a raccoon. how can i stop this from happening???Asian (monolid) eye makeup?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WazYNhhzA鈥?/a>Asian (monolid) eye makeup?
You can try using glue. It seems easy enough and safe enough.





Have a look here


http://soompi.angeland.net/index.php?act=viewProd%26amp;productId=80





It's not *too* expensive $12 but it shoulsd last you quite a while, plu free shipping There's a demo video too. ^^ She also has another product which is like a clip you use everyday so you slowly develop a crease i think? Check it out.
Hm.. part of the reason might be because you're wearing eyeliner on your waterline, and it smudges? I used to do that, and it smudged all the time, and i stopped, and its better. Part of the reason.. could also be that its not such a great eyeliner. I hear Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner, is really good, maybe you should give it a try.





As for the monolid.. I wouldn't know.. because I'm asian, but I have double eyelids.. (with the creases in both eyes).. yeah, so sorry. :(





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting