Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I apply eye makeup on my asian eyes...idk how to..some one plz tell....i wud rly appreciate it..thx?

i hav no idea how to apply eye make up on my asian eyes...i hav no crease n my eyes are small..cud some1 help me..or teach me how to apply makeup on dem..heres a pic of my eyes...





http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww188/xpfiefiexp/Snapshot_20090705_34.jpg





http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww188/xpfiefiexp/Snapshot_20090705_37.jpg





in dese two pictures..i hav on mascara n eyeliner...





some1 plz explain to me how to apply d makeup plz...thnk uuu!!!How do I apply eye makeup on my asian eyes...idk how to..some one plz tell....i wud rly appreciate it..thx?
Alright girl, first of all you have gorgeous eyes naturally.


What I suggest is just a very natural look for school and a more dramatic look for going out.





School:


Curl lashes for five seconds.Then swipe on a tawny eyeshadow with gold hints; use an actual eyeshadow bursh for a light natural finish.Apply two coats of mascara on top lashes. I suggest covergirl lashblast. Then Carefully line top lids with liquid eyeliner. If you want a more playful look, use a purple quad eyeshadow instead. It is paired up with 4 colors that will compliment each other. Maybelline new york expert wear eyeshadow in velvet crush. Also groom eyebrows to define your face features.


Going out:


Time to turn up the heat! Curl lashes like you normally would. Apply a sparkly black eyeshadow with your brush. MAC goes on very lightly so it isnt goth or too bold. Apply mascara. Line top lids, but extend the end of it 1/2 out. This will acheive the cats eye. Its subtle but elegent. Try to keep your lower lashline free of any makeup, it can look too severe on your shape of eyes. For more definition try lining just the outer edges of the lower lashline.





Hope this helped! (:How do I apply eye makeup on my asian eyes...idk how to..some one plz tell....i wud rly appreciate it..thx?
There are so many makeup gurus on youtube that are Asian.


I'll put URLS below. :)
Why? They look great w/o make up.
apply eyeshadow until where your crease would be i guess... try pretty colors like purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting