Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If you are asian how do you do your makeup?

Foundation- shade slightly lighter than my skintone.


Blush- helps me look fresh. XD


Water-proof mascara(lashes curled by a lash curler)


Eye liner- only the bottom of my eye is lined and only halfway across.


Peach eyeshadow


Cherry lipstick on my bottom lip and strawberry pink lipgloss on the upper- push them together and voila.


I avoid putting on too much makeup on and so I only wear what I posted above at special occasions. My everyday makeup is probably just mascara, eye liner and lip balm.If you are asian how do you do your makeup?
I'd imagine you wouldn't do it any differently than if you weren't Asian. One of my friends is from Korea and her makeup looks great.If you are asian how do you do your makeup?
Concealer


Blush


Lip gloss


Black eyeliner on upper lashline.


White shimmer stick on inner corners and lower lashline


Curl lashes


Mascara





^_^
visit my blog~


www.cyworld.com/makeuptips
look on youtube. find the channel faffanettex or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting