Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which mineral makeup suits asian skin? (brands available in AUSTRALIA)?

I have combination type skin (oily T-zones) and alittle eczema around myeyes. After having seen my new passport photos, I have decided to start using a little makeup. Read a lot recently about how good mineral makeup is and that it doesn't clog up pores.





Just wondering if there's any 'not too expensive' brands (available i Australia) which are particularly suitable for asian skin (since i have never used makeup, i am only assuming that perhaps brands made in asia are more suitable for sian skin? I could be wrong).





Love to try before i buy.





Any suggestions on what i can try? IS there any with SPF 30+?Which mineral makeup suits asian skin? (brands available in AUSTRALIA)?
Mineral makeup is best, it's very natural and has awesome wear-ability, but please not bare minerals! There products contain bismuth which is NOT a healthy mineral! It resembles arsenic!!! I used this makeup not knowing this fact and it caused me a very bad allergic reaction!





Bismuth (IPA: [藞b瑟zm蓹胃]) is a chemical element that has the symbol Bi and atomic number 83. This heavy, brittle, white crystalline trivalent poor metal has a pink tinge and chemically resembles arsenic and antimony.





I found this makeup and have been using it for 2 years now! It's wonderful! They have 17 foundations colors (one is sure to blend and cover your skin flawlessly!) and 4 different finishing powders, choose the one for your skin type! It really works well!





If you need extra coverage try using the light or medium concealers as foundations. They cover a lot!





They ship anywhere, just email them first for a shipping quote!





http://Simply-Minerals.comWhich mineral makeup suits asian skin? (brands available in AUSTRALIA)?
ID BARE ESCENTUALS MAKEUP IS THE BEST YOU CAN GET ANYWHERE FOR ANY SKIN TONE OR TYPE. I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE SAMPLES BUT YOU GET A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN RETURN IT AND GET REFUNDED, REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH YOU USED. I LOVE IT!
checkout this website:


www.makeupalley.com
Well Asian skin is made the same as everyone elses, I think. Do you mean Asian as in your skin tone?? Like are you pale, with warm skin tones?


With all the problem things coming from China lately, I wouldn't order anything made over there if I was you!


Mineral makeup is fantastic thought...that's all I use. After using cream and liquid which felt like a greasy mask, I could never go back to that yuck.


I think the site I order from ships globally. And my samples were only $1-$3 with free shipping. You might wanna check.


LAminerals website. just add the dot com (yahoo won't let me type it like that).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting