Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup tips for nose (short and wide) /Asian?

im asian and i kind of have a short and wide nose


its always been my complex and i really have no idea


so im really desperate for some make up tips


to make my nose slimmer and long and maybe even higher


what color of skin should i get to make my nose unnoticeable?


tan or my natural color?


and my eyes are kind of far away from each other


so it would be great if u could give me some tips abt that too


oh yea nmy face kind of look like rihannah


and i hate it haMakeup tips for nose (short and wide) /Asian?
if ur face looks like rihanna why would u hate it %26gt;.%26gt;


anyways theres something called contouring which i found out about and i thought it was pretty cool and i think it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting