Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup For Asian Eyes?

I have the suckest asian eyes, lol one is monolid (no crease) and the other one i do, lol





so makeup looks good on one and different on the other, any suggestions?





know any good websites that spec. in make up for asians? or know any advice








please no ';everyone loves asian eyes, don't change a thing'; because i'm not changing myself, and i'm askin for advice not fishing for self esteem boosters, lolMakeup For Asian Eyes?
shu uemura makeup is made for asian eyes, by a japanese person. i use it and it works very well. you should check it out.





http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/





try that.


and by the way, HAHA, one of my eyes has a crease and the other one doesn't! now i know it's called monolid. it sucks when you apply eye makeup, huh? at least, one of my eyes is GORGEOUS (the one with the crease) and the other one just looks out of place.Makeup For Asian Eyes?
If you can find a Japanese bookstore in your area, find Japanese fashion magazines. They usually have ';visual'; guide on ';how to'; make-up including eye make-up for Asian eyes. Since they are mostly visual, you don't necessary have to understand Japanese. Flip through the pages and see if they're useful for you.





Also, if you go to a Japanese store, you might find tools to make monolids into double eyelids.
my brother has that problem. anyways try the eyeliner and make a line on the eye to make it look like a crease.
go to a mall and ask a cosmetician at the make up counter.they will gladly help you find a look you love
the ';smokey black'; asian eyes are really hot and in style.





you can try that, theres a tutorials for that here:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIhoWOcfng





What I do usually every morning [I'm Asian]


Is I first apply a TINY bit on concealer on each eye, and blend with a brush.





Then, I put some eyeshadow, usually a shade lighter than my skin, as a highlighter.


I brush this on my eyelid, up till my eyebrows.


It shouldn't be too noticeable, just a little accent.





Next, I put an eyeshadow color of whatever I feel like for the day.


Usually I put either purple, a smokey grey/black or pink.





Then I line my upper lid carefully with liquid eyeliner.


You can do this by taking some liquid eyeliner, brush a tiny bit on a kleenex so you don't have too much, and


slowly feathering it on your lid.


make sure to take your time and not rush, as a little movement or jerk could ruin it.


and don't line it too thinly, just enough.


This will take practice, and precision, as its a little hard to master fully.





Then, I put mascara on, I use the Loreal double extender mascara.


It has a clear mascara and dark one.


Use the clear one first, to lengthen your lashes a bit, as most asians are somewhatly cursed with small straight lashes.


Remember to slowly sweep up, from the base to the top, and wiggle the wand a little so its not clumped.





Then apply the dark mascara, same way.





Let it dry, and apply it to your bottom lashes as well.





now, you may further lengthen your lashes by using an eyelash curler before or after mascara application.





i usually do it after I put mascara on, but make sure that the curler is CLEAN or your mascara WILL cling to it.


and it will pull your lashes and HURT.





Apply some black eyeliner on your bottem eye too, smudge it a little so it doesn't look so sharpied into your face.





...


Done.





:d
i chink i would try the mary kay XXII pink tojore
I have the same problem. I just create a lid with the darker shade. I'm a Mark Rep so I am bias when it come to cosmetics. I know mark has foundations and tint mosturizers with yellow under-tones.





htpp://cle.mymarkstore.com
Check the source for the step by step guide to smoky eyes.
Check out Thi Cosmetics (www.thicosmetics.com). The founder, Taylor Pham, made this cosmetic line esp. for Asians. She also has some great make up tips on the site!
http://asiams.net/Beauty/beauty.html





I found this site, I hope its helpful. My friend (who is Asian) always has nice ways to do her makeup so I'm sure you can find something nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting