Thursday, June 24, 2010

What types of makeup should I use ? P.S I am Asian?

I am Chinese and I want to try to wear makeup just to see how it looks. However when I tried putting on eyeshadow it just looked weird. Currently all I do is put on some chap stick. Also when I try to curl my eyelashes it doesn't fit right because of the shape of my eyes :/ So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what I could wear for a regular day. Like mascara, eyeliner, etc ? In addition if you could have some guides on how to use the makeup it would be great because I am completely clueless when it comes to makeup!What types of makeup should I use ? P.S I am Asian?
watch this video:





even though it's for glasses it will look great on you:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-EqPzSi鈥?/a>What types of makeup should I use ? P.S I am Asian?
I've heard that Imju Fiberwig Mascara is the best for Asians because it really does lengthen your eyelashes.





It's kind of expensive though, I think $23 at Sephora.





I use a lot of pretty, shimmery type eyeshadows from Urban Decay. They have Shadow books with about 9 colors in each and they cost about $36-38 I think but they're worth it!
try youtube and purse buzz shes asian and fafinettx
If your just starting i wouldnt go straight to liquid foundation or anything, so if you want you can just try a loose powder :D Then add a light pink blush to your cheeks. For your eyeliner, i would take a dark brown or a black eyeliner and line your upper inner waterline, and halfway across the lower waterline, so that you dont close the eye up (thats what i always do) Then take a black mascara and put a couple coats on the upper, and one on the lower, and i would really worry about curling them, its not nessacary. But if you really want to, you might just need to find a different curler, or adjust the angle your using it.





Hope this helped, answer mine if you want to help :) :





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting