Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to do my makeup? Half Asian half Italian?

I have a problem. I'm half korean and half italian and I feel like I have a weird skintone and I don't know how to do my eyeliner or what color eyeshadow to use. Could somebody who knows what they're talking about please advise me? I like more of a natural look as well.





Is the lighting too bad? If so I could provide another picture. I just mainly would like to know what colors to use and how to do my eyeliner and where to apply my blush. Thank you.





http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/Taylani/Picture526.jpgHow to do my makeup? Half Asian half Italian?
You are absolutely beautiful! :) If I were you, I would use browns, coppers, coffees, chocolates, earth tones for the eyes and even charcoal grays and soft black to mix it up for a diff look. You can just do an eyeliner - on the top of your upper lids and on the lower lid then apply eyeshadow OR put the pencil on your eyelid and just rub that color in for a more rounded and coordinated color effect. As for the blush, you should just apply a brown or soft burgundy blush to the cheek bones followed by a pretty glossy lip color and there ya go! Again, you are blessed with natural beauty so you dont have to worry about putting on much - just highlight what God has already blessed you with and dont stress over it.. dont be afraid to experiment - in case you havent noticed pretty much ANYTHING goes here in the good ol' US of A. lol Have fun! :)How to do my makeup? Half Asian half Italian?
Use bisque or golden shades transclucent face powder.Peach blushYou should use very liitle eyeliner and for eyeshadow :ivory cream,lima, or birch brown.Emphasize on eyelashes.Very pretty picture.
is your name anamaria?
Your eyes look small... ditch the bottom liner to make them appear bigger..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting