Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I do my makeup to bring out my eyes and make them look less asian?

Ok for startes I AM NOT ASIAN OR ANY TYPE OF ASIAN i just have small eyes. A lot of people say they like the color of my eyes but tht the shape of my eyes make me look asian?? I never noticed until last year when people started saying things and at first it bothered me but now im like whatever f*ck them i dnt care what they think.





But i still notice in myself tht my eyes look asian and now it bothers me and i want some makeup advice on how i can make my eyes pop and bring attention to my eyes you know maybe make them look bigger and less asian?


HELP PLEASE!How can I do my makeup to bring out my eyes and make them look less asian?
I think white eyeliner makes your eyes look bigger. But in my personal opinion asian eyes are pretty. Try the winged eyeliner on top. And LOTS of mascaraHow can I do my makeup to bring out my eyes and make them look less asian?
Asian eyes are beautiful
  • domain name hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting