Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup tips for asian eyes? (again)

I am half korean/spanish. My eyes are asian eyes, and I have LOW eyebrows that give me limited space to work with eye makeup. My skin is not a yellow/asian tone it's a light tan color with hints of bronze. My hair is brown and my eye color is brown, so what is a good color(s) to make my color pop. I will be chosing best answer for this one as well! -MARTY JEAN BAKERMakeup tips for asian eyes? (again)
I'm Japanese/white and have big eyelashes too. I use Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost mascara and it makes you eyes look big and bright. You will probably look good with bronzes, most tan mixed Asians do. You should experiment with pinks and purples with gold tones to them, it will make your warm complexion stand out. I use green eyeliner sometimes to make my brown eyes stand out because they're a really really dark hazel. If you have any gold or green in your eyes you should try it. Makeup tips for asian eyes? (again)
Put some bronzer on your cheekbones and a rosy pink blush. In the inner corner of your eyes, put in white eyeliner or white pearly eyeshadow and that will make your eyes POP. The best colors for asians are purples, greens, and browns. I am asian as well.





ALWAYS curl your lashes! That is a must!!! even though asians have very small eyelashes.. it makes a difference!
i think asians look awesome when they line their eyes with black eyeliner on the top and bottom, kinda like just making 1 connected line around your eye, and then smoking it out or leaving it as a defined line is optional. eyeshadow looks good on asians when they just apply to the outer corners and then fade out towards the inner corners.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qU_8daJXhSQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting