Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm asian and i dont know how i should do my eye makeup?

Everyday i just put on this bronze color on my eye lid and a lighter shade under my brow bone, a thin line of black eye shadow on my eye crease or whatever, and finish it off with mascara. but i feel like its so basic and boring. and i've also heard that putting black makeup on your eyes makes them look smaller or something? i've tried just leaving the black off but it makes me feel like my eyes arent awake. I just wanna know what other really cute things there are that you can do with makeup on asian eyes to make them pop and look pretty =)


idk if a picture would help so i'll just put a link up.





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23mws52%26amp;s=4





i'd really appreciate any help~!%26lt;3I'm asian and i dont know how i should do my eye makeup?
Weee my name is Andre too and I'm Asian! :)


You're supper pretty the way you are! But try a little bit of brown eyeliner. I do not suggest black because it will make your eyes look smaller.Not a thick line but a thin line, just something natural looking and the eye shadows you do your eyes now is super adorable. You have flawless skin so no need for foundations! Um maybe a little blush like a peachy color. I'm asian and i dont know how i should do my eye makeup?
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>
i think your eyes are GORGEOUS-- beautiful shape-- i would stay with what you are wearing now-- natural looks good on you. =)
maybe eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting