Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup for an East Asian skin tone?

Well I live in the UK and was wondering if anyone knew of any availiable... I could really do with some to even out my skin tone/cover up redness. I've seen make up specifically for other ethnic groups but never my own... I've tried finding similar Caucasion tones but it never really looks right (it looks kind of caked on aha)... Does anyone know of any that are specifically for my skin type?


Thanks. :)Makeup for an East Asian skin tone?
Shiseido is Japanese based. They have a great line for skin care as well as makeup! Hope I helped! http://www.shiseido.co.uk/#Makeup for an East Asian skin tone?
I have a Shiseido foundation, perfectly patched with my skin tone!





try them, or you can buy online for cheaper, including other brands like Paul and Joe. Shu Uemera, though for an concealer i found that a Rimmel one was good too!
Shisheido and Shu Uemura are both Asian(Jap) brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting