Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup for Asian eyes? Need help and ideas! Pic included!?

I don't have that stereotypical pale porcelan skin. I have more of a tanned olive/yellow skin tone. I have double eyelids but my eyes are still almond-shaped and my eyelids are kind of fat.





I'm going to be attending my cousin's wedding and I wanna look nice. My dress is black with some silver so I want to somehow match with that without the makeup looking horrible on my darker skin.





I honestly know nothing about makeup. Please help me out. I'm turning 24 soon and I only know how to put on chapstick. So sad...





Here is a picture of my eyes. Sorry about the glasses but that's the only pic i had of me at the moment. No, I'm not wearing glasses to the wedding.





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/h鈥?/a>Makeup for Asian eyes? Need help and ideas! Pic included!?
http://www.youtube.com/user/xteeener


You need visuals..





I honestly can't go one day without promoting this girl's videos (and no they're not mine =T)Makeup for Asian eyes? Need help and ideas! Pic included!?
Go natural, i think this would be nice





http://iamfashion.blogspot.com/2006/08/a鈥?/a>





go to the second double image, i think its the 5th image down and the woman has got a simple brown line and flick on her upper eye lid which would be done with a liquid eyeliner, a bit of mascara and some pinky red glsss and i think looks stunning. SHes got flawless skin, for the best for an olive/yellow skin colour MAC foundation is what you want!


Good luck!
you have a great skin tone. i think maybe black liquid eye liner and maybe white and dark purple shadow. line your top lid with black then sweep the crease with the purple shadow and sweep under the brow with the white.





they also have this eyeliner type stuff at victorias secret. its like liquid eye liner but in funky colors, you could try and find a silver one.
Color depends on your style and mood, personally I have different eye colors every day, I like to mix it up ya know! The link below is really helpful because it lets you play with different eye shadows, eyeliners, cheek and lipstick colors.


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/whatsn鈥?/a>
False eyelashes,


it will brighten open your eyes so much.





youtube it!


heres one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGhik28d3鈥?/a>
silver eyeliner =0
Hmm... if I were you, I'd try to use some fake eyelashes as a start. To apply them more effectively, cut them in half. Then, use black liquid eyelines to cover up the false eyelash seam and to accentuate the beautiful almost shape of your eyes. For the lids, apply your shade of foundation to the lids to create a better base for the shadow. Then, I'd suggest buying the Almay Eyeshadow Trio for browns. It's $7.49, but often goes on sale in drugstores, especially Rite Aid. It works wonderfully, and it has easy application directions on the back. You apply the middle shade to the lid, the darkest one to the crease, and the lightest one on the teardot and under the brow to open up the eyes. Trust me, your eyes will be gorgeous with this method!!!


BEST OF LUCK! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting