Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im asian and need to know some tricks with makeup to make my eyes appear larger. haha anyone kno :D?

I'm not Asian, but I am totally in the know about make-up. Listen up......Eyeliner is good, HOWEVER, there is a rule of thumb. Use the liner on both the upper and lower lid but do NOT take the line all the way into the eye when you are lining the lower lid. For the lower lids, begin lining on the outside and take the line only about half way into the lower lid. For the upper lid, begin on the outside, and take it all the way into the lid. This will give the illusion that your eyes are bigger. However, if you line the lower lid completely, you will close it off and your eye will appear smaller.


Trust me on this. I get compliments on my eyes almost on a daily basis. Use eye shadow, and of course mascara. You'll look hot!





Hope this helps!Im asian and need to know some tricks with makeup to make my eyes appear larger. haha anyone kno :D?
eyelinerIm asian and need to know some tricks with makeup to make my eyes appear larger. haha anyone kno :D?
wear lower liner on the lower lashes not inside the eye...then they''l appear smaller and you get infections.


also try mascara to open your eyes more!
eyeliner not too thick and black mascara
im asian too and i know an easy way to make your eyes seem big. line your eyes with a dark brown (not black!) eyeliner pencil on your upper lids, and ONLY the outer corners of your lower lids. then brush on some mascara and dab a little bit of pearly cream shadow on your inner corners, and your done, gorgeous.
only put eye liner on the out set of your eye then..it like painting hi light the eye brow an the corner of your eyes an vaid u said u were asian so i think a litgh pink or even peach would be good
I'm asian and I love eyeliner..


Just don't like it when I have to take it off.
Underline your eyes and prolong your almond eye shape with a noticeable diagonal line from the outer end of your eye. lol.





Hope this helped and good luck! ;)
I m asian myself,well try to put in golden or yellow eye shadow and use the eye liner to draw a very thin line on yr eye lids and do not do it in your lower lids,it will make yr eye smaller.Use mascara to curl in your eye lashes.This will make yr eyes looks bigger.
Try dark eyeliner (black) on your upper and lower lids and a good bit of eyeshadow.
eye liner.
I saw a make-up artist put a dark shadow on the eyelid where the top of the eyeball is......where the crease would be. She did this on a Asian woman and it look as though there was a crease thus making her eyes appear larger. I hope I explained that right.
like everyone else said, eyeliner. also, since an asain eye has a smaller crease, use a neutral shadow a few shades deeper than your skin tone. apply the shadow with a small but thick brush, like a pencil shaped one, like m.a.c #219. instead of placing the shadow in your natural crease, find the area just under your brow bone (the actual bone under your brow, not the brow itself) and lightly shade and blend the shadow into a crease shape by following the curve just under the brow bone. this will help to give the appearance of a larger lidpsace and can open the eye. good luck!
Wow! I'm asian,too.





okay! my trick to make up on your eyes.





1) eyelinear is the most important. It can make your eyes larger, trust me! Use liquid or gel eylinear coz It's look sharper than pencil. Apply 2/3(a little bit thick, you will see it when you open your eyes) thick of your fold of your eyelid from head to tip (flick up a bit on tip)


2) apply the dark tone of eyeshadow. If you love shimmer or bright tone eyeshadow, you should blend with dark tone such as black, dark brown or gray.
If you send me a little more about your face type I can email you a few tips on applying eye make up and I can send you some samples!!! I sell Mary Kay.


www.marykay.com/kfrench2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting