Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back to school makeup for an Asian? Please help!!!!?

I'm going to be a junior this year. I want some makeup tips for my face. I'm Asian so it'll be a little different, especially the eyes.





Anyways, here's my description:


- almond shaped eyes, slightly slanted without the crease and very dark brown.


- olive skin tone with yellow undertone


- high cheekbones


- small nose


- medium lips


- heart shaped face


- dark straight hair with brown highlights.


- 5'0 and weights around 105 lbs.


- Age: 17 just in case





I wore brown eyeliner, black mascara, peachy lip gloss, and some concealor last year. What should I wear differently for a change this year?Back to school makeup for an Asian? Please help!!!!?
You sound like you have a lot of natural beauty, that is always good. I know this girl that's Korean and she will sometime wear like a baby blue, or purple eye shadow(i think, you know the stuff you put above your eyes, lol yeah cant you tell I'm a guy) that looks really good on her. You might want to get some and just try it out on you and see what you think. Oh and when you get your look go get some guy friends opinions. Remember you are trying to make yourself up so that guys like the way you look. I have always found it useful to get the opinions of members of the opposite sex. Good luck!! You know from the sound of your face however don't use to much make up. I love Asian girls, some are the most beautiful women I have ever seen. It always looks good when you don't over do it. You sound like you have a lot of natural beauty, so use it. Good luck on your new look, I'm sure you will look great!! :)Back to school makeup for an Asian? Please help!!!!?
Aww thank you so much, thats so sweet! :) Report Abuse

http://youtube.com/watch?v=20JU-4MBYu4 ...hope that helps..good luck
im asian too and light colors and neutrals are best for eye shadow, brown eye liner, black mascara, lip gloss peachy is good and so is strawberry
wear metallic eyeshadows like golds and bronzes. you also might want to try purples, but i wouldn't want to put too much purple on.
omg, i am exactly the same as you... same age, asian, only im going into senior year. anyways. i highly recommend using brown eyeliner instead of black. as for mascara, try using the one that makes your eyelashes really thick and long and almost feather like. also try a glossier lip gloss to accentuate your lips. for blush, i only put it on the highest part of my cheekbone, only a little bit. to make your eyes more open, smear a little bit of white eyeliner in the corner of your eyes. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting